The number of accredited online universities in the United Kingdom is increasing on the daily. This is primarily because high school graduates and undergrad students found accredited online universities more fun and less expensive to earn their degree. But as a student not enrolled at any accredited online university, and wishing to pursue a degree at a brick-and-mortar institution, you could actually do so with an available student grant for degree students in the United Kingdom.
The Transform Together scholarships are open to international students and students from the European Union (not from the United Kingdom) who are pursuing full-time bachelors degree or postgraduate degree program course at Sheffield Hallam University in the academic year 2018/19.
The Transform Together scholarships will be taken at the campus of Sheffield Hallam University in the United Kingdom.
Fields of study – The student grant offered by the Sheffield Hallam University is open to chase all full-time bachelors degree and postgraduate degree program taught at the University.
Number of Scholarships – The number of scholarship award is not specified.
Application Closing Date – The Transform Together application closing date is November 1, 2018.
Objective Group – International students and those of the European Union (not the United Kingdom)
Value / inclusions of the scholarship – The exemption of half of the fee (50%) is available for the postgraduate courses and for each year of a university degree program.
To be qualified to apply for these scholarships, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Be an international student or from the European Union (not from the United Kingdom) who pays
- Graduate only – you have reached a minimum of 2.1 or equivalent in your honors degree and must meet the academic and English entrance requirements for your course.
- Only for university students: they have met or exceeded the academic and English entrance requirements for the course
- Have an offer for a full-time bachelor degree or graduate degree program at the University of Sheffield Hallam.
- Self-finance your studies
- Be able to pay any additional fees that your course may require, for example, excursions
To apply for this student grant, one must have secured a place of admission at the host institution for the academic session commencing the following year. If you have not yet applied for a course, visit the online prospectus to find a course and apply for it. When you have accepted an offer to study in a course, you can apply for a scholarship online before the deadline: May 31, 2018 for registration in September 2018 or November 1, 2018 for enrollment in January 2019.