Enrolling for a master degree online is a normal thing to do upon graduation from the university. Most reasons people aim to earn their master degree online is because of it’s flexibility of learning and the fact that you can also apply for scholarships while chasing your master degree online. Though there has been some exceptions of bursaries where people seeking their master degree online are being exempted. But then, be not be discouraged to seek for one that considers your degree type eligible for application.
The University of the West of England, Bristol, offers more than £ 100,000 in scholarships for international students each year. This includes the Chancellor’s Scholarship in which the recipient will be required to perform an internship in the International Development Office and other departments. The beneficiary must also carry out an activity of ambassador of the University during the duration of the course.
Application Deadline – The application deadline for the West of England University scholarships is October 31, 2018. Applications for the graduate degree program free grants should before or on the deadline fixed by the scholarship providers.
Host institution – The West of England University scholarships will be taken at the University of the West of England, United Kingdom
Level / field (s) of study – Any postgraduate degree program offered at the University, except MBA, BPTC, LPC, GDL, MSc Robotics, PhD, online master degree and continuing professional development courses.
Number of scholarships – 1 for the beginning of September 2018 and 1 for the beginning of January 2019.
Target Applicants – All eligible international students except students from the United Kingdom.
Scholarship value / duration – 50% enrollment for one academic year.
To be eligible for the scholarship:
- Having achieved the equivalent of a 1st Briton in a university degree
- Having an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or the equivalent English language is the only condition
- Be a new student at UWE Bristol without a prior study in the UK
- Be classified as a foreigner for fee purposes
- Not being a sponsored student or receiving another scholarship / award
- Be willing to study any postgraduate degree program offered at the University, except MBA, BPTC, LPC, GDL, MSc Robotics, PhD, online master degree and continuing professional development courses.
- Candidates are to make available, official transcripts at the time of their application to this program.
You must have received an offer for a master’s degree program at UWE to apply for this scholarship. Students can apply through their UWE welcome portal completing the scholarship task. The deadline is May 31, 2018 for the beginning of September 2018 and October 31, 2018 for the beginning of January 2019. Only postgraduate degree programs offered at the University can be studied. Programs such as MBA, BPTC, LPC, GDL, MSc Robotics, PhD, online master degree and continuing professional development courses are not eligible for this scholarship offer.
Official Scholarship Website of the West of England University scholarships.